Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Dear Steve (I'm giving you a name blog)

Dear Steve (your new name),

So this week is finals week and my birthday all in the same week. Yeah, it kind of sucks. I decided to switch my degree to a 2 year associates from a BA because Loni wants to go back to school to get her degree in Dental Hygiene. Which will make a lot of money so I am not complaining, I'll go back when she is finished for my BA. So I am going to test at the prison next month, they finally raised the pay to something worth my while till SLCPD (Salt Lake City Police Department) is hiring again (this fall hopefully). I was going to do Highway Patrol but it's a state job and they get paid very poorly. Max pay over 20 years is $50,000.00, which sucks compared to SLCPD; the reason $60,000.00 by your 8th year, guaranteed! How I know, because SLCPD is the only Union Police Department. This is negotiated into the contract they sign every year. So it won't go down I'm told, if anything, it'll get higher! As soon as the hole prison deal gets going and I graduate the Academy we are going to move out. And when we can, I am taking Loni away on some sort of vacation, probably Park City; hotel, blow money, it's always a good time. Hmm, I'm hungry, so I'm gonna go now, O YEAH, blog your name is whatever I said it was before. It is going to be Steve, yes Steve..

Well later Steve

Chris

PS I know I'm weird if someone is reading this but I have a hard time with the one way conversation...it's still one way but yeah, it's a problem.

1 comment:

Hallie said...

Congrats on getting your blog up and running. Hopefully the links to the other blogs will now work for you!!

Oh,and happy 21st bday!